What is a Good life? - Boaz Koat 2023-06-11 14:31:02.0 / 251 Hits
Last week, my brother, the sixth of eight siblings and the one above me, posted the following video in the brothers and sisters chat room. It talks about the 5 things you need to live a good life. I thought it might be useful, so I summarized it below via text.
1. Your eyes must be pleasing to the eye To be pleasing to the eye, you need to see good scenery and beautiful flowers. To do this, you need to travel often to see beautiful landscapes and flowers. Therefore, if possible, you should travel abroad or domestically as often as possible. When I ask people in other countries what they do with their money, they often say that they use it to travel. Traveling is a great way to relax and recharge your batteries. Traveling doesn't have to be a feast for the eyes. If traveling isn't an option for you, you can always take time out of your day to look at funny articles, and funny pictures, and laugh to your heart's content, and that's how to live happily.
2. To make your mouth happy, you need to eat delicious food. In a way, eating is the most important thing in life. We need to make sure that we're getting the nutrients we need to keep our bodies in good shape. Even if you're not a foodie, you should be a gourmet, right? Gourmets look for delicious food. Depending on the region, there are famous local restaurants. It's a good idea to do some research beforehand to find out which ones are special.
3. Your ears should be pleased. To make your ears happy, you need to hear beautiful sounds. You can listen to the sound of water in the valley or the sound of birds singing. Listening to your favorite singer is also pleasing to the ears. It's amazing how good it is to listen to music in silence, and who doesn't enjoy music and have a good heart?
4. Enjoy your body In order to enjoy your body, you need to exercise according to your physical strength and aptitude. Doing the right kind of exercise according to your hobbies will keep you healthy and happy. It is said that when you get old, your body smells, so you should take a bath often to get rid of the odor. If you exercise and then take a shower, you'll feel refreshed and ready to go.
5. Be happy in your heart. To be happy, you need to give to others. You don't have to have a lot to give. You give according to your ability. When you give to others, you will feel really happy. You must give from the heart. Praising others is also giving.
The older brother above is a man who has had a roller coaster of a life. He's about to turn 60, and he's got a lot on his mind and seems to be changing. Currently, looking at his life, he seems to be practicing the five points. However, I don't think he has yet realized the sixth, which is to be a good soul. Unlike me, he drinks the other Lord which is a wine every day. I bless and intercede for my brother, that he may soon enjoy his soul.